Yesterday I got (just) one more section up. I made a few mistakes which slowed me down. I’m trying to figure out what sort of molding to do to cap this section off as it meets the cabinet whic will fill the void where the chairs are in this picture (yes Darren, the table AND chairs are in the room). McCoy’s catalog didn’t have any interesting corner molding cap things. Need to flip through a few American Bungalow I guess.
Lessons (re)learned so far: turn off electricity before starting to move outlets not after, measure twice cut once, and that jig set yesterday for 3/4″ might’ve been reset to 1/2″ when you put it away that night.